Daiichiseiko is an Osaka-based manufacturer of smart fishing items that are definitely not indispensable but anglers will certainly be able to enjoy them.
How to use
Lark Rod Holder (Small)
Lark Rod Holder (Medium)
Lark Rod Holder (Large)
Lark Rod Holder (Extra Large)
Lark Rod Holder (Fixed)
Lark Rod Holder Accessory
Small Rod Holder/Rod Stand
Rubber Boat Equipment
Squid Jig Accessory
Fishing Balance/Cushion Rubber
Bigfin Squid Fishing
Sabiki (Kanto Area)
Sabiki (Kansai Area)
Coil Rope/Clip On Reel
Lark Rod Holder (Large)
Support mounting method
• Secure the support with the support screws to a position where the reel does not come in contact with the rod holder.
• Be sure to set the support so that the attachment/detachment lever will be on the front side. Mounting the lever on the opposite side will result in the falling of the rod.
• Tighten the left and right support screws evenly.
Keep in mind that the plastic will be deformed if the left and right screws are tightened unevenly.
• The rod may break if the support screws are tightened in excess.
Notes on mounting support
• Press fit the support from above.
Be sure to press fit the support securely until a crack sound is heard.
* Use the Hososaokei Adapter Set for thin rods.
DX Smart Support
A neat style with a smart head with no protrusion that does not hurt.
Achieved a 30% lighter weight in comparison with conventional products (DX Support).
Two types of smart heads are provided (i.e., 13 to 20 mm dia. and 20 to 32 mm dia.), either one of which can be replaced according to the rod diameter.
Press fit the support from above. Be sure to press fit the support securely until a crack sound is heard.
Pull up the lever with your fingertips while holding the rod to detach and attach the support.
DX One-touch Support
Tighten the support to the rod with a single quick bolt.
Remove the rod from the side of the support.
Possible to secure the reel with ease and speedily.
The mounting widths of the Super Lark, Super Lark Long, Jerk Lark, and Jerk Lark Long can be changed.
Use a splint and firmly secure the Lark Saouke to the side of the boat if the side has a cavity or the side is thinner than the mounting width of the clamp.
Hososaokei Adapter Set
Adapter rubber that can secure fine rods with a diameter range of 7 to 25 mm firmly to the Lark Support.
Combined and available for all lark supports (excluding the Smart Support and Ultra Saikyo Support).
* Depending on the Support model, the total length of the adapter will be longer than the Support.
Cut off the adapter if necessary.
Parts & Repair
Web catalogue Manual
Repair Order Form
2-6-1 Kamiji, Higashinari-ku, Osaka-shi,
Osaka Pref. 537-0003
Tel. : +81-6-6971-7666
FAX : +81-6-6976-2213
(C)2017 DAIICHISEIKO Co.,Ltd.