Parts & Repair
Lark Rod Holder (Extra Large)
Ultra Saikyo Lark 2
The length of the rod holder arm has been extended to approximately 30 cm for ease of mounting large-sized reels, and the material of the arm has been changed to high-rigid aluminum casting used for the clamp as well. The support is secured firmly two 14-mm-thick screws and large-sized washers. The two levers prevent the dislocation of the Ultra Saikyo Support while the metal mounting bracket on the Ultra Saikyo Support prevents the rattling of the Ultra Saikyo Support, thus drastically suppressing the vibration at the time of winding the reel. A rod holder withstanding a load of 500 kg dedicated to the catching of super-large fish.
Ultra Saikyo Support
Support mounting method
• Secure the support with the support screws to a position where the reel does not come in contact with the rod holder.
• Be sure to set the support so that the attachment/detachment lever will be on the front side. Mounting the lever on the opposite side will result in the falling of the rod.
• Tighten the left and right support screws evenly.
Keep in mind that the plastic will be deformed if the left and right screws are tightened unevenly.
• The rod may break if the support screws are tightened in excess.
Notes on mounting support
• Press fit the support from above.
Be sure to press fit the support securely until a crack sound is heard.
2-6-1 Kamiji, Higashinari-ku, Osaka-shi,
Osaka Pref. 537-0003
Tel. : +81-6-6971-7666
FAX : +81-6-6976-2213
(C)2017 DAIICHISEIKO Co.,Ltd.